- A Miscellany of Art.
- No date. Circa mid nineteenth century.
- Folio. An attractive and interesting collection of coloured woodcut engravings, previously loose but now professionally bound into book form. Green half leather over brown paper boards. Title label to upper board, black title label to spine. Many of these woodcut engravings may have originally been published within the 'Illustrated London News' - a weekly publication beginning in 1842 and were published by the Leighton Brothers.
Coloured plates in order:
1. [no caption] Female Brazilian fruit seller.
2. Boulevard de Sevastopol, Paris.
3. Town Hall, Leeds.
4. The Victoria Tower. [Westminster]
5. The Clock Tower. [Westminster]
6. Mosque of Vizir Alee Khan, Lahore.
11. [no caption] Cowboy / Rancher on Horseback?
12. [no caption] Fox hunting scene.
13. [no caption] French Fox hunting scene.
14. The "Chase" in the time of [King] George II.
15. [no caption] Men 'panning' for gold in the Australian Goldfields.
16. Shooting Turkeys for Thanksgiving day. America.
17. Napoleon III at the Battle of Solferino.
18. The Great Eastern. [Ship by I.K. Brunel]
19. [no caption] As above, under construction.
20. [no caption] Sailing boats in the English Channel.
21. [no caption] Water bird.
22. Sale of English Goods, Canton.
23. Alice Lisle.
24. The Standard Bearer.
- Hand coloured plates
- Art, Culture/Lifestyle, Scrapbook, Travel/Scenery
- Stock ID