- TULLY, Richard.
- Narrative of a Ten years' residence at Tripoli in Africa...
- London: Henry Colburn, 1816.
- 4to, pp. xiii, [ii], 370; with hand-coloured aquatint frontispiece and 4 hand-coloured aquatints and a folding engraved map. A very good copy handsomely rebound in three quarter red morocco and cloth; boards by Brian Frost & Co., Bath; gilt ornaments in compartments on spine; gilt raised bands; lettered in second and third compartments; top edge gilt, others uncut; patterned end papers.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Frontispiece. Sidy Hassan, late Bey of Tripoly.
2. Aqueduct near the City of Tripoly.
3. Arabs recreating in the Desert.
4. Officers of the Grand Seraglio regaling.
5. An Egyptian Puppet Show.
- Tooley 493; Abbey Travel 299; see Blackmer 1682; Bobins I 116.
- Hand coloured plates
- Africa, Culture/Lifestyle, Map
- Stock ID