- ACKERMANN, Robert.
- Repository of Arts Literature, Fashions, Manufactures, etc. [The]1826 The Second Series
- London: R Ackermann, 101 The Strand, 1826
- Third series. Complete year in 2 matching 8vo. volumes. Volume VII Engraved title page, frontispiece, Pp.  2-372 Volume VIII Engraved title page, frontispiece, Pp.  2-372 Most monthly issues follow the same arrangement of plates, each with 2 hand coloured fashion plates, including one of hats, one b/w plate of muslin designs, 2 hand coloured views of country seats and a hand coloured plate of a piece of furniture or other ornament for the house. Volume VII all plates present, as called for. Volume VIII all plates present, as called for. Contemporary half calf with gilt bands and lettering to spines, spines slightly rubbed at head and tail, marbled boards rubbed, lacking calf corners on both vols. bookplate of "Harry Lawrence Bradfer-Lawrence, F.S.A." to front pastedown of both vols. contents clean and tight.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Frontispiece. Guy's Cliff, Seat of Bertie Greatheed Esq.
2. Colcorton Hall the Seat of Sir Geo. Beaumont Bart.
3. Promenade Dress.
4. Evening Dress.
5. Side Board.
6. Clumber, Seat of the Duke of Newcastle.
7. Belhuis, Seat of Sir Tomas B. Lennard Bart.
8. Dinner Dress.
9. Evening Dress.
10. A Gothic Window.
11. Ashton Hall the Seat of James Watt Esq.
12. Pencarrow the Seat of Lady Molesworth.
13. Dinner Dress.
14. Ball Dress.
15. Gothic Table.
16. Mount Edgcumbe, Seat of the Rt. Hon. Earl of Mount Edgcumbe.
17. Orchard Cottage the Seat of Sir Willoughby Gordon.
18. Carriage Costume.
19. Evening Dress.
20. A Gothic Bed.
21. East Cowes Castle the Seat of J. Nash Esq.
22. Enmore Castle, Seat of Earl of Egmont.
23. Morning Dress.
24. Ball Dress.
25. Gothic Chairs.
26. Northcourt the Seat of Mrs Bennett.
27. St. Jermain the seat of Lord Elliot.
28. Dinner Dress.
29. Ball Dress.
30. Gothic Window Curtains.
31. Frontispiece. Norris, Seat of the Rt. Hon. Lord Henry Seymour.
32. Appuldurcombe, Seat of the Earl of Yarborough.
33. Walking Dress.
34. Evening Dress.
35. An Horizontal Grand Piano Forte.
36. Wimbledon House the Residence of Mrs. Marriott.
37. West Farm the Seat of -- Bevan Esq.
38. Promenade Dress.
39. Evening Dress.
40. Flower Stands.
41. Pentilly Catle the Seat of John Tilly Coryton Esq.
42. Mitcham Gove the Seat of Henry Hoare Esq.
43. Cariage Dress.
44. Evening Dress.
46. Maristow the Seat of Sir Manasseh Lopes Bart.
47. Fulford House, Seat of Colonel Fulford.
48. [Head Dresses].
49. Evening Dress.
50. Gothic Furniture.
51. Oaklands the Seat of Albany Saville Esq.
52. Crete Hall, the Residence of Jeremiah Rosher Esq.
53. Promenade Dress.
54. Evening Dress.
55. A Gothic Sofa.
56. Cobham Hall, Seat of the Earl of Darnley.
57. Midgham House the Seat of W.S. Poyntz Esq.
58. Morning Dress.
59. Evening Dress.
60. Gothic Chairs.
- Tooley 8 pp 43-44; Abbey 'Life in England' 212.
- Hand coloured plates
- Ackermann, Architecture/Mansions, Costume
- Stock ID