- [Scrap] Album
- England: c. 1830-47.
- 4to, [10" x 12".] 156 Steel and lithographic black & white and original hand coloured engraved plates, (Complete), that Includes 75 uncoloured scenes and views + 30 Beautiful ladies and children fashion and portrait engraved plates + 21 engraved plates of People,etc + 8 Original hand coloured beautiful ladies fashion + portrait engraved plates + 6 Original hand coloured engraved view plates + 8 Pencil sketches + 8 hand coloured ladies fashion plates, slight marks (loose). Full morocco gilt with a glazed scene on upper and lower boards, gilt to spine, edges rubbed. All edges gilt. Triple gilt fillet to inner edge. FINE COPY. Eight loose coloured Ladies Fashion plates (May - August 1836) tucked inside book at front.
Coloured plates in order:
1-8. Ladies Fashion Plates 1836 [loosely inserted].
9. Album, decorative title page.
10. [Pretty Lady]
11. Eton from the North Terrace.
12. [Pretty Lady]
13. Second Epistle to Davie a Brother Poet.
14. [Pretty Lady].
15. European Town scene & European Mountainous scene].
16. [Two Pretty Ladies / A Single Pretty Lady / A Royal Carriage or Hunting Party on the Moors?].
17. [Rustic scene with people in the foreground conversing, and a castle in the background.]
18. [Pretty Lady].
19. On Earth Peace Goodwill Toward Men.
20. [Rustic scene].
21. [Pretty Lady].
22. [Pretty Lady at her toilet].
23. [Pretty Lady].
- Hand coloured plates
- Culture/Lifestyle, Scrapbook, Travel/Scenery
- Stock ID