- ANDERSON, John Corbet.
- To India and Back by the Cape being a series of views illustrative of the voyage to India
- London. nd 
- Medium 4to [9.6 x 12.6ins]. Pp 4. Engraved title showing ( outline hand coloured map of the Eastern hemisphere). 16 of 17 BEAUTIFUL LITHOGRAPHED PLATES. (List of plates calls for 17 plates only). Plate 17 missing? "The Azores". Foxing spots throughout. Original ruled brown cloth, pictorial and title in gilt to upper board. Fresh gilt tile to spine, corners strengthened, fresh inner cloth hinge.
Plates as listed:
3. Crossing the Line.
4. Martin Vaas and Trinidad.
5. Tristan da Cunha.
6. Off the Cape in 40 degrees South, sighting an Iceberg.
7. The Mauritius.
8. After a Hurricane off The Mauritius.
10. At the Sand Heads. (coloured)
14. Table Bay.
15. St Helena.
- Hand coloured plates
- India, India - sepia, Travel/Scenery
- Stock ID