- TOD, James.
- Travels in Western India, embracing a visit to the sacred mounts of the Jains, and the most celebrated shrines of hindu faith between rajpootana and the indus; with an account of ancient city of Nehrwalla
- London: William. H. Allen, 1839.
- FIRST EDITION. 315 x 250 mm. Large 4to. Recent half green leather calf with green marbled boards. Spine comprised of six compartments, each with gilt rule and a decorative gilt motif, excepting the second compartment which has the title in gilt. Raised bands in blind to spine, top edge in gilt. 9 hand coloured lithographed plates of scenery with text.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Ancient Fort of Achilgurh, on Aboo.
2. Interior of a Tempe at Dailwarra, on Aboo.
3. The Nukhi Talao.
4. Remains of a Brahminical Temple at Chandravarti.
5. Marble Pillars at Chandravarti.
6. Temple at Chandravarti.
7. Anhulwarra Puttun.
8. Bowler at Anhulwarra Puttun (lithograph).
9. Palace of Khengar and Temple.
- Hand coloured plates
- India, Travel/Scenery
- Stock ID