- [Yusuf and Zulaikha.]
- Unknown: 
- An octavo Judeo-Persian MS version of the oft told story of Yusuf and Zulaikha. A Quranic verse retold many times in many languages spoken by Muslims, especially in Persian and in Urdu. Supplemented by 5 lovely coloured plates illustrating the story, plus an additional half page MS coloured drawing of a Jew holding a tablet in Hebrew. It is said that Zulaikha's longing for Yusuf represents the soul's quest for God. In full (cracked) brown soft leather that his showing signs of wear. Contents is stained throughout, ink smudges etc.
Coloured plates in order:
1. Plate 1. People and horses.
2. Plate 2. Yusuf and Zulaikha.
3. Plate 3. People before golden throne.
4. Plate 4. Feast.
5. Plate 5. (Half page MS drawing)
6. Plate 6. Playing music.
- Hand coloured plates
- Islam, Literature, Manuscript, Religious/other
- Stock ID